How Do I Place an Order?
· This website is updated daily – items listed should be available
for purchase. We currently list over 1,000,000 magazines on this website – and
growing daily! To the best of our knowledge our magazines are complete with all
pages, unless noted otherwise. All available inventory is listed online – WE DO
NOT carry additional magazines not listed, with the exception of National Geographic
and Life magazines. Most post-1950 popular
· WE ARE NOT PURCHASING magazines from afar – we are well supplied locally with mountains of magazines needing sorting & listing. Please do not email or call with such requests! ALSO – WE CANNOT appraise the value of your magazines!
· When multiple issues are listed (i.e. - “3 copies”) – the price is per issue, not for all issues available. If a specific quantity of issues available is not noted with the listing, there is one copy available. Issues marked “Not Available” are currently out of stock.
· ARTICLE SEARCH REQUESTS – Please use the Search function on the
top of our homepage – we list major articles for most popular
RESEARCH REQUESTS ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY!
EMAIL Orders – Preferred method. Email with the following information: Magazine Title NAME (i.e. “Saturday Evening Post”, “Time”), Date of the Magazine, Quantity, and your address.
· If your credit card billing address is different from the shipping address, include both please.
· We’ll reply quickly with all the information you’ll need to proceed with the order.
· GMAIL Users - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER for our reply) or call us at the number below.
TELEPHONE Orders – Please call us at 717-442-1277 Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 5:30 PM EST
Note -If the phone keeps ringing and does not go to the answering machine, we’re on the line with another customer.
§ USPS Delivery Confirmation (US only) – included with all Priority Mail shipments, provided you have supplied us with your return email address.
§ USPS Insurance (US Shipments only) – included at no charge for orders under $50.00, inquire for the current USPS fees. These fees are in addition to the postage costs.
§ Federal Express – We will ship overnight or 2-Day via FedEx on your FedEx number ONLY (i.e. – billed to your Federal Express Account). We cannot schedule a same-day pickup from FedEx after 11AM EST.
§ Canada and International – Priority Mail International (4 to 6 days depending on destination) , or 1st Class International for small items. NOTE: International orders are not insurable – if the package is lost in transit, we cannot be responsible for replacement costs.
1. Payment by:
· Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards – Will need your full name, billing and shipping addresses, daytime phone, etc. DOUBLE-CHECK your credit card number & Expiration Date if providing by email please! We also need the three security numbers located on the back of the credit card on the signature strip. NOTE: “Crinkley Bottom Books” will be listed on your billing statement, not “Pastpaper.com”. $12 minimum charge.
· Paypal - register at -. Paypal is the largest credit card payment service on the internet – more than 24 million users, world-wide! Paypal instructions –. PLEASE do not Paypal payment before verifying the shipping costs – thanks!
· Check or Money Order – US Funds only. Mail to Crinkley Bottom Books, 800 Bellevue Ave, Gap, PA 17527. Checks made out to Brett Snyder.
2. Delivery Time: We ship same day or next business day. USPS Priority Mail is 2 to 3 days delivery. Tracking information will come to you via email from Stamps.com – if you don’t see this email later in the day, please check your spam or junk folders!
3. Returns – full refund for items received that are not as listed (content or condition), or with prior authorization by email/phone. Returns accepted within 30 days only. A restocking fee of 15% may be charged. Sorry, we cannot accept responsibility for international orders lost during shipment.
Any questions – contact us at Sales@pastpaper.com !